REQUIREMENTS FOR K-1 VISA:
- You must be a U.S. citizen.
- You have met yourFiancee in person within the lasttwo years prior to filing (exceptions apply).
- Both you and your Fiancee are legally free to marry.
- Both you and your Fiancee intent to marry within 90 days of your Fiancee’s entry into the USA.
- You meet certain minimum income requirement*.
- Your Fianceedoes not have a criminal record which makes her inadmissible.
- You do not have a criminal record which makes you ineligible to file.
- Your Fiancee has not violated U.S. immigration laws.
- Your Fiancee does not have certain background which makes her inadmissible (association with certain totalitarian parties, certain mental or physical
disorders and communicable illnesses, etc.)
You and your Fiancee must establish a bona fide relationship.
Usual Documents for the USCIS I-129F Petition:
• Filing fee
• Form I-129F (Petition for Alien Fiancee)
• Form G-325A (Biographic Information) for you and your Fiancee
• Statement of Intent to Marry for you and your Fiancee
• Birth Certificates for you and your Fiancee
• Name Change Documents for you and your Fiancee
• Passport photos for you and your Fiancee
• Passportsfor you and your Fiancee
• Divorce decrees and death certificates for the termination of all prior marriage for you and your Fiancee
• English translations for all non-English documents
• Proof of relationship (stamped passport pages, boarding passes, photographs, evidence of communication)
NOTE: Given your specific case, not all the documents listed above are required. Also, in some cases, some additional documents may be required (for
example, IMBRA Consent Form, IMBRA Waiver, criminal records of the U.S. citizen).
Laurie Wu, Attorney
Copyright © 2017
Latin women dating
Romance tours to Russia
Hot Russian brides